When you want your gifts to really matter, there's one gift you can always count on to save the day - it’s the gift you give to AINU. Please make a donation today.
"Creating a world that is truly fit for children does not imply simply the absence of war. It means having the confidence that our children would not die of measles or malaria. It means having access to clean water and proper sanitation. It means having primary schools nearby that educate children, free of charge. It means changing the world with children, ensuring their right to participate, and that their views are heard and considered. It means building a world fit for children, where every child can grow to adulthood in health, peace and dignity."
Since 2003, AINU has worked very closely and formed a strong partnership with local leaders to implement Various projects at the grassroots level.
Local government has been incorporated to offer technical assistance along with the board of trustees and other stakeholders to speed up the project implementation process.
AINU has continuously worked together with it's stakeholders to Appraise and evaluate it's projects . The local government has thus promoted trust, cooperation and transparency among district local government authorities.
Community members (men, women and youth) are actively involved in the implementation exercise of all its strategies therefore promoting total project ownership by members of the community for sustainability.
STAFF OF AINU:
1.Baziga Henry Muyingo: Executive Director
2.Wasswa Francis : Chairman B.O.D
3.Ganyana Norah: Ass Director
4.Kaziro Harrison: Programmes Manager
5.Naggayi Lydia: Administrator
6.Nakibirige Rebecca: General Secretary
7.Mukasa David : Treasurer
8.Ntege Moses : Head of ICT Department
9.Elisa Ruggeri: AINU Europe Volunteer Representative.
10.Carol Kimaru: AINU South Africa Volunteer Representative
11.Mutumba Rebecca : Legal Adviser
12.Ssebuliba Wilson : Country Director; Contact e-mail
(see details in the projects section)
- HIV/AIDS awareness campaign
- Agriculture Extension
- Vocational Apprentice skills Training
- Environment protection education programmes
- Health improvement through water sanitation
- Children and Women Welfare
- Scholarships and Half bursaries
-Reachout to people with Disabilities.
1.Uganda Youth Foundation for Sustainable Development (UYOFOSUDE)
2.Youth Service America and Global Youth Service Day
3. International Network of Crisis Mappers
4. Africa Youth Foundation for Peace and Democracy (AYFPD)
5. Kikwanya Integrated Development Society (KIDS), Kayunga
6. Africa Grand Safaris & Expeditions East Africa
8. Mama Alive Initiatives, Luwero
9. Hope for Vulnerable Children Ministry, Kasese
10. Kayomba Memorial Primary School, Kyankwanzi
11. Kireka 'C' Parents Primary School, Kireka
12. African Youth Volunteers for Peace (AYVP)
Volunteers are welcome to work in our Orphanage home.